Tractebel entrusted us with the task of setting up a new web platform for recruiting candidates for assignments worldwide.
- Present Tractebel in a professional way: its vision of the energy world, its international presence, the scope of its competences without forgetting the values of the group
- Post job offers open to application in order to attract the best talent
- Use this project to implement its new graphic charter and thus modernise the company’s image.
The solution implemented is a responsive website with 2 parts:
- The “public” part presents the company and the applications through the new graphic charter.
- The back-end allows to display, filter, sort the job offers in a fast and secure way. This back-end, custom-developed in Laravel, automatically integrates an XML data flow from Tractebel’s HR management tools each day in order to provision the list of vacancies. The “I apply” interaction leads candidates directly into the HR software.
The new design was developed on the basis of guidelines provided by the client, the aim being to develop a first expression of the new graphic charter as a reference.
As soon as it went live, the site received more than 1000 visitors/day and gave great exposure to both the group and the job offers.
The next steps will only strengthen Tractebel’s footprint in the recruitment world. Indeed, local multilingual sites are planned for Belgium, France, Germany and South American countries.
To sum up, this new site combines a high-level responsive design with an equally high-level technical part. A great success for a team work done in full confinement in 2021!